good morning à all, thank you for le distribution but cosound bloody idiot of mettre a separate password to make shit the world I see not for what it serves!
Snow Bunny Ginny [07.FEB.13]
This is sad. It had been almost 3 days and no one help me with screenshots. =(
not bad looks cool GJ 

passoword?
humm very nicePlease stop pm me,
I do not give the password !!
Thank you.
I do not give the password !!
Thank you.
*sigh* I don't even know if this file work. Can anyone post the screenshots please ?
The password doesn't work for me. ._.
Game just got updated with this skin:


It's Gadea. g=9, G=G. And oh dat update.
Your Password is so confusing. I still don't get what you mean by your password. Even though I am not a noob at this.
Instead if keeping your password like this. You should encrypt your password on Crypo site. And then post it here, so people can decrypt it. And noobies will not know how to do it. So problem solved
I need to know Password. I've tried many ways, but not working :/
Can you encrypt your password in Crypo and then edit your post and post it there, and also telling us which decryption we need to use, in a specific order. That would make it easy for me and many others.
Thanks.
Instead if keeping your password like this. You should encrypt your password on Crypo site. And then post it here, so people can decrypt it. And noobies will not know how to do it. So problem solved

I need to know Password. I've tried many ways, but not working :/
Can you encrypt your password in Crypo and then edit your post and post it there, and also telling us which decryption we need to use, in a specific order. That would make it easy for me and many others.
Thanks.
Description says she's a sea infiltrator so I believe it may be her oxygen tank.
i dont get how the password works..
Fucki'n pw ! ..
This thread is closed for replies.
