WTSGuild wars 2 for 5 DOLLARS!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Guild wars 2 for 5 DOLLARS!!
hey, im selling my copy of gw2, for 5 dollars, cus i want an steam game, OMM will be used or you go first.

the account have mostly low level chars, no hige level...

Contact me trough Msn: m4a1scooby@live.no
bring
up
my
post
I'll buy it if i can pay you in a few days. Like can you hold it for me?
i've added you on msn !
Quote Originally Posted by snd3sound View Post
i've added you on msn !
accsepted.
Mind adding me on steam for trade? I am willing to pay an extra 5 bucks. Steam is: Kaiburr
Quote Originally Posted by kaiburr View Post
Mind adding me on steam for trade? I am willing to pay an extra 5 bucks. Steam is: Kaiburr
get skype or somthing else. idc.
Still up for sale? If soo, Add Rassen471 on skype. Can pay right now.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?