Random Crossfire Screenshots :3

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Random Crossfire Screenshots :3
Thought i'd post some random screenshots of some games i've played. ;3 I play legit js no hacks. The Names are: XIM. & Detected.exe

SC:



some are from Replay how can we tell that u didnt hack there
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
some are from Replay how can we tell that u didnt hack there
Look me up then... XIM. Was ages ago which got permed banned. So then i started a new account after few months... I never hacked on XIM. Or Detected.exe

My account is Z8Games That's my one now and you wanna 1v1 i can prove
I get that score first 3 rounds with no deaths, give me a sexy skinned weapon and ill utterly devastate the playing field
Hacker F11 .
No hacks,sure! ^^
Replay doesn't mean you didn't hack lol xD
Detected.exe is a hacker i know this speed slasher...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us