head shot

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
head shot
wat is bigest numper of headshots u killed in one mach and wat was the map and the weapon with out ahack

me 43 headshot ffa eagle eye m4a1_s patriot
Quote Originally Posted by omar10200 View Post
wat is bigest numper of headshots u killed in one mach and wat was the map and the weapon with out ahack

me 43 headshot ffa eagle eye m4a1_s patriot
850 headshots, colt MG. no hax.
u just spamming with ur useless thread/question

who da hell is gonna remember ..
Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
u just spamming with ur useless thread/question

who da hell is gonna remember ..
just 4 fun dont answer if u dont rememper
Quote Originally Posted by omar10200 View Post
just 4 fun dont answer if u dont rememper
Rememper * ?lol
3000 headshots...
Quote Originally Posted by CrosLife View Post


Rememper * ?lol
3000 headshots...
in one mab
Where is SS ?
I started a TD map, full players, 12 minutes
I used Aimbot and Shoot through walll
I used the Scar-Light on Chinatown map.
I only got up to 458 kills.
I don't know how you could get 1000+ in one match
Like 250 -300 Farming ftw
tdm egypt 50 hs out of like 60 kills.
138 Headshots out of 155 kills )))
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
over 800 Headshots no hack @O.oH4ck.eXe
ahahahah yea i did it 100k head shot no hack xDDDDDDD
I can't remember. Probably 40 kills and out of those 30 I've gotten 33 headshots - in GM.
Had about 68 kills, all golden headshots in a TD match (forgot what map). How? Aimed at one place and just camped. See a head, shoot it.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?