OutdatedZombie Round Hack With Cheat Engine

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by multiawesomet View Post
ahh ok I got it
sorry for my dumbness & nice hack too
haha no thanks
Jorndel arent you forgetting about the 2 Virus Scans needed?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
/Approved

Report any Problems
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
Jorndel arent you forgetting about the 2 Virus Scans needed?
its only one virus scan but i think its enough.
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
Jorndel arent you forgetting about the 2 Virus Scans needed?
Asian Now You Happy ? im added 2 virus scan for nothing ok ?
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
Jorndel arent you forgetting about the 2 Virus Scans needed?
This is just an CT Table = Text only.
So there would be no need for any scans
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


This is just an CT Table = Text only.
So there would be no need for any scans
I put one more
Quote Originally Posted by gaiji21 View Post
I put one more
I think what I said said clearly: I don't care about the scans.
It's like an text file...

(It's an XML file with .CT at the end...)


---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tribekid View Post
I am Dumb where do i get the Cheat engine from?
Well, if you clam you're dumb. Then you won't be able to use Cheat Engine...
And, no one has reported back if this works or not.

My knowledge is that if you survive the round. It will just jump back to the "original" one.


I think what I said said clearly: I don't care about the scans.
It's like an text file...

(It's an XML file with .CT at the end...)


---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

ok
I am Dumb where do i get the Cheat engine from?
Hello thanks for all ...but just a question if i use this trainer do i will ban or not ? i can t understand
Great job! Did anyone else find the addresses? if so give credit to them. Just saying that because people dont give credit for people who found the addresses.
this is detected 170 rounds 6 kills WTF
of course its detected and you can get banned too.
Dont Forget !Use At Own Risk but im not banned
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us