Cash for an MTA hack.Do read.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Cash for an MTA hack.Do read.
Id like to request a hack for MTA. I was thinking, maybe there is a way of converting the Sobeit hack to MTA? If not Im willing to pay some cash for a hack, 10-20$ for any kind of hack - wallhack, teleport,gun spawn.. Will be used on RP servers, so I wont really need drive on water or stuff like that. Contact me on skype - andreytrance
Contact me by private message here, Im looking for the same. An aimbot / HH hack bypass undetectable.

Price to discuss. PD : If u knows where Im playing already at Mta ( the server ) Im not going to use it there. Im pro si I just wants to troll some nubs in other servers.

Thanks
Thankss
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?