Get To Know Me!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Get To Know Me!
Hey guys, im xSinnerx. Im new to this website/forums/hacks, so id like to introduce myself.

My names Taylor, i used to be a MM/Respected Member of ********** WarRock hacks. I came her for something new, and because ********** got shut down. I want to be known and respected here, so if i can help you with ANYTHING, please feel free to ask.

I live in Ontario, Canada and i dirtbike freestyle and play hockey (goalie).

feel free to add my msn tvander_2@hotmail.com to talk, im here to help!

I have a level 44 WR (without hacks)

Thanks,
Sinner
ONTARIO REPRESENT!
lol @ canadians
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
lol @ canadians
I wipe my ass with Maple leaves.
hello but jus so u know

we @ mpgh hate you
Quite the welcome crew you guys have :P

Lol,

I dont wanna walk in and be all "Pleased to meet you" shit, but im just sayin hey
Quote Originally Posted by xSinnerx View Post
Quite the welcome crew you guys have :P

Lol,

I dont wanna walk in and be all "Pleased to meet you" shit, but im just sayin hey
Enjoy your stay.
stfu all ov u hating canada.... atleast our economy is not goin down

btw nice to have you .... new guy
Dude.
Dont talk shit.
Our economy crashed. :l
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
Dude.
Dont talk shit.
Our economy crashed. :l
hahahaha really? nao i feel bad:/ oh well aye
fuck off
dont come here again
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?