Stolen but returned

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Stolen but returned
If I used a CD-KeyStealer and my key was stolen but I deleted my registry to get it back, does that mean since he stole it is he able to still use it since I've got it back? I really need help this ****** blocked me from youtube and shit and he's stolen so many keys (most likely)
Quote Originally Posted by ProteinHF View Post
If I used a CD-KeyStealer and my key was stolen but I deleted my registry to get it back, does that mean since he stole it is he able to still use it since I've got it back? I really need help this ****** blocked me from youtube and shit and he's stolen so many keys (most likely)
You deleted your registry?

Fucking comedy gold.

And also, he still has it.
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
You deleted your registry?

Fucking comedy gold.

And also, he still has it.
Deleted the registry for Arma yes. -_-

And since he still has it, but I have it as well is he able to still use it?

Dah Fuck U DELETED YOUR REG
Quote Originally Posted by hottstydd20 View Post

Dah Fuck U DELETED YOUR REG
Yes I deleted my registry, WHY IS THAT SO BAD. The admins from Battleye said to do that if I ever got my CD-Key stolen.
Quote Originally Posted by hottstydd20 View Post

Dah Fuck U DELETED YOUR REG
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote Originally Posted by ProteinHF View Post
Yes I deleted my registry, WHY IS THAT SO BAD. The admins from Battleye said to do that if I ever got my CD-Key stolen.
Probably because they're laughing at how much of a moron you are and decided to troll you further.
Quote Originally Posted by hottstydd20 View Post

Dah Fuck U DELETED YOUR REG
i love that post with that attached thumbnail
WTF man you deleted your registry ?
Quote Originally Posted by bobthetiger View Post
WTF man you deleted your registry ?
I backed it up, but why is it such a bad thing?
I can't believe you really deleted your reg. Wtf was going through your mind...?
stolen means - someone copy your cd key - U deleted yours copy of yours key Someone still have the secound copy
Quote Originally Posted by maly__romek View Post
stolen means - someone copy your cd key - U deleted yours copy of yours key Someone still have the secound copy
They replaced my old key with a fake key. I deleted the "Registry Key" Didn't think the 12 year olds would jump on it like a fly on shit though. Good to know not to take this forum seriously
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?