Lightbulb[TUT]Hack Detected fix!!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[TUT]Hack Detected fix!!
hi !!


I found out how to fix the "Hack Detected" error.




Right-click the game icon on the desktop.



Click properties.


Click on the compatibility tab.



at the bottom, under input settings, check the box that says "Turn off advanced text services for this program".
Be sure to click "apply".



Go play the game.....enjoy!!


Thank you ..

Bay
This problem was shown to me and I found a solution
are you german >>

ich denke es funzt aber ich habe es noch ned ausprobiert


P.S. weil es keinen hack gibt der ned abstürtzt :-)
I'm not German ..


However, his back to me with this problem and found solution

I shall write to you in German

Doch sein zurück zu mir mit diesem Problem und fand es

Danke

Oder

or

Thank you
Solution to the problem of the message that appears when you want to log in
where is the link??
can sm send me soe hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by killeras View Post
can sm send me soe hacks?
wow fucking bump much.
WTF is with all the bumping noobs.
LOL I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT . SAY IT BETTER. BUT THANKS I THINK THIS IS A GOOD TUTORIAL.
Quote Originally Posted by G0ld_User View Post
LOL I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT . SAY IT BETTER. BUT THANKS I THINK THIS IS A GOOD TUTORIAL.
this probably doesnt work, it was posted in june, thats when gameguard was the hack detector
Where is the place for it?

This is mine [img]http://showpic.*********.com/files/2009/12/wis.jpg[/img]
This is old dont you see it was *bumped*
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us