HelpOffset WallHack

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Offset WallHack
Hello! Please offset WallHack in RU CF and logger...

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

And problems?
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

bool wh=false;


void CrazyVladHack()
{
    while(1){
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT) &1){
			wh= !wh;
		}
		if(wh==true){
			DWORD dwPlayerPointer = *(DWORD*)0x1522078;
			if(dwPlayerPointer != 0)
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer + 0x2A8) = 100;
		}
		Sleep(50);
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE module, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
	if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)CrazyVladHack, NULL, NULL, NULL); //create the new Thread
	}
	return TRUE;
}


---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

+ code give MessageBox C++ 2010...
I don't have offsets or logger. But I do believe there has been said that you need to hook something in crossfire, just creating a thread won't work.
Messagebox, you mean code to display one or what? That's just MessageBox(NULL, "Message", "Title", NULL);
Please turn through the translator of the text, and I do not hate the / / Convention...
Help!Help!Help!Help!
Quote Originally Posted by -Dreamer- View Post
Hello! Please offset WallHack in RU CF and logger...

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

And problems?
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

bool wh=false;


void CrazyVladHack()
{
    while(1){
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT) &1){
			wh= !wh;
		}
		if(wh==true){
			DWORD dwPlayerPointer = *(DWORD*)0x1522078;
			if(dwPlayerPointer != 0)
				*(float*)(dwPlayerPointer + 0x2A8) = 100;
		}
		Sleep(50);
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE module, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
	if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)CrazyVladHack, NULL, NULL, NULL); //create the new Thread
	}
	return TRUE;
}


---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

+ code give MessageBox C++ 2010...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...nualclass.html
addy logger for na/in
I don ' t know how ManualClass to do, 2 out, but it's not...
+ I don ' t know English, so I can translate through translator...
Quote Originally Posted by -Dreamer- View Post
I don ' t know how ManualClass to do, 2 out, but it's not...
+ I don ' t know English, so I can translate through translator...
put the file in your crossfire folder and open in it
click ready to go
writelogg
and check your crossfire folder for logger.txt
Code:
BOOL WINAPI DllMain( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{ 
	if( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls( hDll );
		MessageBox( 0, "Special Thanks To Olwayy", "Crossfire", 0 ); // Mesagebox
        	CreateThread( 0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)StartRoutine, 0, 0, 0 );		
	}

	return TRUE;
}
press thanks if i helped you
Quote Originally Posted by -Dreamer- View Post
Hello! Please offset WallHack in RU CF and logger...

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

And problems?
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

bool wh=false;


void CrazyVladHack()
{
    while(1){
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT) &1){
            wh= !wh;
        }
        if(wh==true){
            DWORD dwPlayerPointer = *(DWORD*)0x1522078;
            if(dwPlayerPointer != 0)
                *(float*)(dwPlayerPointer + 0x2A8) = 100;
        }
        Sleep(50);
    }
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE module, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
    if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
    {
        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)CrazyVladHack, NULL, NULL, NULL); //create the new Thread
    }
    return TRUE;
}


---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

+ code give MessageBox C++ 2010...
Memory wallhack -> Illegal Memory Access Has Been Detected... Give us a ButtSex...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us