Thumbs upWTSAQW Account with lots of rares and badges

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
AQW Account with lots of rares and badges
This account has rank 10 doomwood and angrove (each takes 15 hours +) and most of story line complete. Angrove rank 10 makes available to you Shaman and Evolved Shaman class. I have evolved shaman at rank 6. Rank 10 doomwood makes available to you the best class in the game: necromancer. I have necro at rank 10. I'm taking any offer for this account. Post or pm me if you want the link to the account's character page. I don't want to post it out here because I might get banned. The account is also lvl 39.

Payment: Paypal
Price: offer

Please note that I will want a middle man for this sale. I hate being scammed.
Pictures for verification, bank items/in-game pictures proving its your account.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?