[WTS] RotMG Items for Paypal

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[WTS] RotMG Items for Paypal


I'm selling everything except the items that were covered. I'm also only selling 1 Skysplitter.

Leave an offer and your Skype account.
items I'm selling in rotmg.png42 KB · 6 downloads
Lol, the attachment is pending approval. Post the image link on the thread?
How do I get rid of this attachment? lol
Acrop, edeto, Colo, ogmur, acclaim for 15$ add my skype evsolo523.
How much are you looking for the Demon Blade? I might be interested
Quote Originally Posted by muajvue View Post
Acrop, edeto, Colo, ogmur, acclaim for 15$ add my skype evsolo523.
You need to pay a little bit more for all of those items. Also, I forgot to say that the Colo is not for sale.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saxitus View Post
How much are you looking for the Demon Blade? I might be interested
I'm looking for about $6 for the Demon Blade. I can go a bit lower.
Quote Originally Posted by HenryPhillips View Post
Add Regaltroop.
I added you.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Bumpety bump
Well, I just got scammed for most of this stuff. Never trust muajvue..
hux.mpgh looking to buy colo and exa def.
add me banan270 <-- skype / i'd like to buy some
buying demonblade, acrop, exa def, mad robe, cronus and aclaim. offer you 35$ for this.. add me on skype: Mainswag1
/closed I got scammed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?