WELCOME TO VERO'S SPAWN SERVICES!

Package 1 ($2) includes:
Weapon crate
Up to 4 vehicles
ESP hack (For up to 3 people)


Package 2 ($3) includes:
2 weapon crates
Up to 6 vehicles
ESP hack (for up to 5 people)
God mode (for up to 5 people)
I can run a kill script on any 2 people you want


Package 3 ($4) includes:
3 Weapon crates
Up to 10 vehicles
ESP hack (Unlimited people)
God mode (Unlimited people)
I can run a kill script on up to 5 people you want
I can kick any 5 people you want
You may contact me later for another free session


Package 4 ($10) (Ultimate Package) includes:
You can contact me ONCE per day and I will do everything in package 2 for you.


----How To Pay----

PAYMENTS WILL BE RECEIVED BEFORE SERVICES

To contact and pay, add me on skype: VerosHD
SKYPE STATUS


----Server Requirements----

*SERVER CANNOT HAVE DEBUG MONITOR OR ANTI HACKS*