Arrow[USF]Ponzi Public 1.2! [Chams,Unlimated Ammo, Rapid Fire, OPK,God Mode] And More!

Posts 1–15 of 193 · Page 1 of 13
[USF]Ponzi Public 1.2! [Chams,Unlimated Ammo, Rapid Fire, OPK,God Mode] And More!
Ponzi's Public 1.2!
I am sorry for not adding exp/sp setter I am currently working on it but I probably will not even release it in a public. I know some of you members where waiting for this update and now it is here!
Features:
Chams
No Walls
Render Player
Asus
Crosshair(Multi Colour)
Wire Frame
Full Bright
No Smoke
No Flash
No camera Shake
Unlimited Ammo
No Recoil
Speed hack
Shoot Other Weapons(Shoot rapid nade by turning on rapid fire, unlimited ammo and to switch nades scroll on mouse)
OPK(BETA)(You press F10 to Teleport to them or turn on Respawn where you die before game)
Fly
Invisble(BETA)
Respawn Where Die(Work for some maps for now)
God Mode
Super Room(BETA) (If you are host makes everyone's health around 150 hp and I will make a tutorial how to boost kills and head shots)
How to use:
Insert to hide and show menu
Up to select on another the hack
Down to select another hack
Right/Left to toggle hack

Info:
Enjoy the hack before it gets patched! I have also included my own injector in it for people who needed one. Added less lag menu.
Credits:
@Ratezy (For the hook and teaching me <3)
@topblast (For menu functions)
And me for the rest.

Updates:
You can clearly see them. D3D Menu.

Approve list:
@Bernard
@Markus

Virus Scans:
For Regular Menu:
[USF]PonziPublic 1.2.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/2df8...is/1360557237/
D3D Menu:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/d46a...is/1360620096/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0fa8b3e4f2f2c6

Proof:




[USF]Ponzi Public 1.2 D3D_mpgh.net.zip183 KB · 2,458 downloads Scanning…
[USF]PonziPublic 1.2_mpgh.net.zip454 KB · 2,687 downloads Scanning…
@Bitset

thats what im talking about..
nice work .. and gj..
and there virus called " RiskTool.Win32.ProcessPatcher.Sml!cobra (v) (not malicious) "
but this virus is not problem..

and 9/10 GOOD WORK..

aprove it please
lol need injector to work ?...how to work ?
thank's for this hack i will use it
Unnecessary spam. Approved.
I can try this ?

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

What is HOTKEY? nothing happen when i use this.
cant find soldier front.exe
Amazing really amazing! I will provide more feed back (Glitches/Bugs) when I get home from school!
~Sky/Demon~
Strange ERROR with Ponzi 1.2 in USF!
Windows 8: Working, but ''Start Error''!
dll failed inject

and plz try to add SP hack and PING try to make it Lower then 100
How do I show the menu?
not working, says injectio succes, but no menu?

WINDOWS: 8

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

NEVER MIND WORKING, but when I press the ''start'' button it says: ''Error - Start Error (6)'' help?

INJECTOR: PerX Revised
Quote Originally Posted by Bitset View Post
@1998king Did you run the launcher as administrator? @jokong105 Run it as administrator.
Some problems with your loader,
Also tested with perx, it injected (runned as administrator) but The game not starts/no hotkey
what is the hotkey? runned as admin but nophing happened..
Posts 1–15 of 193 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?