Questionhelp info mw2 hack?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
help info mw2 hack?
sorry a good hack like "wallhack or esp" without aimbot? only in order to anticipate and try not to be discovered by steam? something that is not detected by v.a.c. ? such as cod4 SoH 2.15 and it works wonders against the pb!

Thank you in advance

scusate un buon hack tipo "wallhack o esp " senza aimbot ? solo per poter anticipare e cercare di non essere scoperto da steam ? un qualcosa che non e rilevato dal v.a.c. ? tipo cod4 come SoH 2.15 che funziona a meraviglia contro il pb!

ringrazio in anticipo
Ummm okay there is something called external esp and aimbot[steam] there is an option that allows to turn the aimbot or the esp off so thats what you're probably looking for, this is also the only mw2 hack not detected by steam I have been using this for 4 months now and I am not banned so heres the link:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...ls-2012-a.html

Remember to thank me if this is what you are looking for.
peccato non mi funziona io ho win7 ! forse con qualche versione piu nuova bo ! mi metto in cerca
Ummm I don't understand what you said bro...
shame I do not work I have win7! perhaps with some more new version bo! I start looking

however, I've already solved, I found another kind of hack.
however, I had AlterIW them and did not work either.
I have another problem now! on mw2 no longer able to find the server, they are looking to infinity. how can I fix this?
I don't know why it isn't working for you It works for me I have windows 7 as well did you follow the instructions in the ini.config file.
The game should be running in windowed mode.
Also you need to indicate in the ini.config file if you are using alterIW or steam version check both of these mabye thats why it did not work for you.
I should have also mentioned this before this hack is only usable for the steam version I think it is detected on alterIW so don't use on alterIW. Sorry should have mentioned that...
I don't quite understand your last sentence do you mean that the game takes very long to find a game? If that is the case then if you are using steam try verifying integrity of game cache.

Hope this helps if not then get back to me.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us