Notes on NX guns

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Notes on NX guns
I got M146 CQB and L96 Arctic Wolf for a day and they are awesome!

M146:

Like no recoil
VERY accurate
Good ROF
Absolutley must get if you have nx, no questions asked. It's as unbalanced as the pistol in Halo 1.

Arctic Wolf:

Faster reload
Just looks plain sweet
Seems more accurate
1 hit KO anywhere, silencer does not subtract from power
More accurate
Steadier Aim

IF you get NX, get:

Smiley Skull Mask
Tactical Backpack (if you're not high enough rank for normal advanced backpack)
M146 CQB
L96 arctic wolf

My KDR went up like .5 when I used this.

PS I play completly legit.

Look me up. Username in-game: IAmSharpe

Don't add me if u hack

Clan: Opperation Asylum (we own you, KDR req of 1.5 to join, we are completly legit)
did u get it off supply case?
and lol, this is a Multiplayer Game Hacking website so
You should say you hack, you will get flamed.
arctic wolf is the same as an normal L9, and yeah the suppressor does subtract damage
Quote Originally Posted by 0Raiser View Post
arctic wolf is the same as an normal L9, and yeah the suppressor does subtract damage
No, it doesn't. NX weapons are unbalanced.

400th post, w00t.
iv'e used the M416 for 30 days, got 1,77? kills and got my K/D to 2.01 and was called a hacker so many times... then i lost it and am now a .95k/d

i just bought the smiley mask yesturday (30 days)

tomorrow ima get the AUG A3 or 2 mystery crates and 2 AUG crates...

oh and the Super Magnum is so unaccurate, the wolf is somehow really accurate.
Quote Originally Posted by alfonso951 View Post
iv'e used the M416 for 30 days, got 1,77? kills and got my K/D to 2.01 and was called a hacker so many times... then i lost it and am now a .95k/d

i just bought the smiley mask yesturday (30 days)

tomorrow ima get the AUG A3 or 2 mystery crates and 2 AUG crates...

oh and the Super Magnum is so unaccurate, the wolf is somehow really accurate.
thats weird... I pwned with magnum w/o missing a lot. It seemed extremely accurate to me.. to bad it wont allow you to add a silencer, freaking loud..>.>
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
I got M146 CQB and L96 Arctic Wolf for a day and they are awesome!

M146:

Like no recoil
VERY accurate
Good ROF
Absolutley must get if you have nx, no questions asked. It's as unbalanced as the pistol in Halo 1.

Arctic Wolf:

Faster reload
Just looks plain sweet
Seems more accurate
1 hit KO anywhere, silencer does not subtract from power
More accurate
Steadier Aim

IF you get NX, get:

Smiley Skull Mask
Tactical Backpack (if you're not high enough rank for normal advanced backpack)
M146 CQB
L96 arctic wolf

My KDR went up like .5 when I used this.

PS I play completly legit.

Look me up. Username in-game: IAmSharpe

Don't add me if u hack

Clan: Opperation Asylum (we own you, KDR req of 1.5 to join, we are completly legit)
Edit: didn't read rest of post btw my IGN is m1notaur you prob saw me today and i saw you whinein about hackers......... On topic: these are good gun notes
Quote Originally Posted by bobbark3r View Post
Edit: didn't read rest of post btw my IGN is m1notaur you prob saw me today and i saw you whinein about hackers......... On topic: these are good gun notes
HA HA LOL!!!! THAT WAS ME!!!!!!! I WHINE ABOUT HACKERS A LOT, I DID IT FOR A WHILE AS A JOKE AND NOW IT'S JUST A BAD HABIT XD. Also, silencer does not subtract dammage, compare the arctic wolf and normal l9 and you will see the dammage is the same. Yesterday i shot someone that just spawned in the foot with the l9 and he died. It also has steadier aim.

EDIT: @ bobbark3r: Then thank me!

EDIT 2: no barker, thank my original post.
In my opinion, I have used the M146 and I didn't like it AT ALL compared to the PP-19 MOD (Which is the one that I am using now and still have 86 days left) ^^ But the Arctic wolf ROCKS!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
I got M146 CQB and L96 Arctic Wolf for a day and they are awesome!

M146:

Like no recoil
VERY accurate
Good ROF
Absolutley must get if you have nx, no questions asked. It's as unbalanced as the pistol in Halo 1.

Arctic Wolf:

Faster reload
Just looks plain sweet
Seems more accurate
1 hit KO anywhere, silencer does not subtract from power
More accurate
Steadier Aim

IF you get NX, get:

Smiley Skull Mask
Tactical Backpack (if you're not high enough rank for normal advanced backpack)
M146 CQB
L96 arctic wolf

My KDR went up like .5 when I used this.

PS I play completly legit.

Look me up. Username in-game: IAmSharpe

Don't add me if u hack

Clan: Opperation Asylum (we own you, KDR req of 1.5 to join, we are completly legit)
I deffinitely played you in a clan war or something..or maybe just in game. I also have a CQB and the recoil when looking through the scope is like 0...I agree, a must get if you have NX
I spent over $300 worth of NX and Nexon gave me 10,100 NX because they lowered prices and I did buy the Face Mask, Backpack, M416 CQB but not the ArticWolf cuz i already had l9 ^_^
nice man i do the same thing it is preety nice thax
Thx @ Kevin. I also just got PSG-1 Camo for a day, used it for half a round and it sucks, don't buy it. Ever. L96 AW all the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
IF you get NX, get:

Smiley Skull Mask
M146 CQB
L96 arctic wolf

My KDR went up like .5 when I used this.

PS I play completly legit.
Nice! That's exactly what I bought with my NX the first time I got it except I also bought a Ninjato and Desert Eagle SE!!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us