How exactly does duping work?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
How exactly does duping work?
I was thinking, couldn't you see how duping works by experimenting with packets as you connect and swap items and such?
it exist.. but not public YET
Quote Originally Posted by pendal331 View Post
it exist.. but not public YET
then have volentears go any look for the ones that arent public and get the v.i.p ones
If everybody starts duping, then wildshadows is going to find it out and patch it.
Therefor people who got the duping hack does not share it.
Quote Originally Posted by pendal331 View Post
it exist.. but not public YET
You sound like you know the hack and you have been using it but he was not asking if it was there or not and if it was possible to find ot how it works!
There is a way to dupe, just like everyone else said in the 100 other threads about duping, it IS POSSIBLE, and there are a few people out there that know how to do it.
ok to clarify, I'm not asking for a working client or method. I just want to know how it was done on a technical level.
Quote Originally Posted by gioseba View Post
ok to clarify, I'm not asking for a working client or method. I just want to know how it was done on a technical level.
lol'd when nobody on the thread replied to your answer
Quote Originally Posted by gainb View Post
lol'd when nobody on the thread replied to your answer
yea it seems nobody who actually knows any technical details to hacking knows. So i guess im SOL
@gioseba, TBH I think very few people know the technical details on why duping was possible. I don't even know why it was possible. The only shred of information I could give is it had something to do with google's app server that stored your vault items and the rotmg server that stored the items you had on your character. <-- even that information could be wrong.

BTW thanks for posting the multiboxing script. I've been having some fun with it.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
@gioseba, TBH I think very few people know the technical details on why duping was possible. I don't even know why it was possible. The only shred of information I could give is it had something to do with google's app server that stored your vault items and the rotmg server that stored the items you had on your character. <-- even that information could be wrong.

BTW thanks for posting the multiboxing script. I've been having some fun with it.
yea I've been thinking about experimenting with packet sniffers and unnamed accounts to hopefully find the cause but I'm still way behind the technology. Hopefully soon I'll be experienced enough to know more about this.

I'm glad you enjoy it if there's anything you feel it's lacking please let me know! I haven't had much to do with it since I maxed my main account
I konw one way to dupe but I dont tell you.It is hard to do and you need oryxdom 1.09v.I have succeeded 5 times to dupe in 10.0.0 rotmg
Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlais View Post
I konw one way to dupe but I dont tell you.It is hard to do and you need oryxdom 1.09v.I have succeeded 5 times to dupe in 10.0.0 rotmg
That's nice but this is 11.1.0.
I'm guessing o-dom helps by creating a bit of lag when connecting and probably with other stuff that I don't know about.
could the multi boxing work for Mac aswell?
Quote Originally Posted by mikeflyer3 View Post
could the multi boxing work for Mac aswell?
I'm not totally sure. It depends on whether or not HotKeyNet works on mac
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?