WTSS>3 Amazing Accounts with perms.

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
bump.. /10char
Quote Originally Posted by marcoviter22 View Post
hurry up go on skype @Sifax
I will be on Skype for the next 9-10 hours so yeah try to reach me there.
Quote Originally Posted by itzrespect View Post
whats ur skype?
What's yours ?
I'll add you then send a PM confirmation.
I don't want impostors to take my Skype name to do scams or w/e

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

NEW PRICES:
ACCOUNT 1 : $55
ACCOUNT 2 : $40
ACCOUNT 3 : $75 (NOW 1LT)
you want 30$ for #3 or still $55?
Quote Originally Posted by Tict View Post
you want 30$ for #3 or still $55?

$55 since the account is no longer MSG and look the perms..
Bump account #2 will be gone for $40 soon !
bump
account #3 updated. New screenies here.
i am intersted in the 2lt3 ..taking nx?
Quote Originally Posted by ranjid101 View Post
i am intersted in the 2lt3 ..taking nx?
I do.
Only dealing with middleman by the way.
upupupup10char
bump...................
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?