HelpDissapearing reticles?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Dissapearing reticles?
Hey guys! I got a problem. When I ADS with a gun w/ red dot, or dual band, or whatever, the reticle doesn't show up. I'm probably missing something here, but any help would be appreciated. I'll also post a screenshot of it going on. Thanks. (And I'm in Custom Games for the screenshot.)
no reticle.JPG86 KB · 8 downloads
Whoops. Didn't mean to make it a download.
Try going on Steam and using that verify game files option or whatever it's called.
Quote Originally Posted by KevFK View Post
Try going on Steam and using that verify game files option or whatever it's called.
Did that .. Didn't fix the problem ..
HA! nevermind. Banned for using cheat tables! Don't need help anymore XD
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us