WTSSelling DayZ Keys for $2

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling DayZ Keys for $2
Selling DayZ Keys
1 key for $2
2 keys for $4
3 keys for $6
(Prices/Deals can be negotiated)
(Add buydayzkeys <--------SKYPE)
just bought 2 keys, got a great deal once again, perfect transaction great seller!
brilliant, got a reply almost straight away on skype, as soon as the money was sent, I got my keys. Nice guy and easy to talk to. I would buy off this guy again!
Bought 2 keys, had a problem with paypal and he patiently waited, and gave me the keys right away after I sent him the money, I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again!
Needing a Key, just hit your skype up
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?