Return from a long break!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Return from a long break!
Hello everyone! Some of you may not know me, some of you may, But I used to trade a lot around here 1-2 years ago. I have returned back to even touching a PC. I plan to be giving away some noob-ish accounts here and there, and Hopefully I can get ahold of some nice ones too. My main account Was banned a long while ago, so I gave up. Well, I hope I can get on my feet again and get a feel for playing CF once more. See you around!
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Welcome back
Thanks for the warm welcome! If you have any Noobish- accounts laying around, Pass them on down! I've got to start somewhere. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by xXMuRpHXx View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome! If you have any Noobish- accounts laying around, Pass them on down! I've got to start somewhere. Thanks.
Sure I'll look for some
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Welcome back
Thanks for the warm welcome!
welcome back
Welcome Back
Welcome back.
prepare to be scammed

just kidding, Welcome back
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us