PatchedAdvHack 2.0

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved . Like another member said you should really write your own thread. Also pretty outdated (April 2012). It should work w/o steam version but with steam version you'll probably get banned... So use at your own risk.
What? where do you have this from?
Quote Originally Posted by n0real View Post
What? where do you have this from?
Well the hack is from April 2012. So I'm pretty sure it's detected by VAC (or w.e it uses). This hack should work for CS 1.6 with no anti cheat (obviously). That's why I am saying that. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Well the hack is from April 2012. So I'm pretty sure it's detected by VAC (or w.e it uses). This hack should work for CS 1.6 with no anti cheat (obviously). That's why I am saying that. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Oh alright, but I've talked with the creator.

He says that it is highly doubtful that this hack would be detected, since.. it's external first of all.

But to be even more sure of not getting banned you can simply close the .exe after it has been injected into CS.
Only chams / wh will work, but then there's a lower detection risk )

Use at own risk ofc - just saying what he said
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
You should know that 1.6 and Source have different source engine.
Nope, only played source once when it first came out for like 10 minutes and couldn't stand it (hitboxes and maps were different). I dont remember what it looks like and have no idea how/if it has changed since.
this cheat has stoped working, the offsets are not the same.


ClientBase [0xE280000]
HWBase [0x5930000]
Engine [0xE3A1BA0]
Studio [0xE3B8D50]
GetTeam [0xE3AB31A]
LocalIndex [0x6AF7A6C]
FOV [0xE39D490]
WeaponID [0xE3A1DE8]
Reload [0xE37A35C]
ViewOrg [0xE3AA9EC]
ViewAngles [0x69869A4]
PunchAngles [0xE374CB0]
PlayerInfo [0x5ADF17C]
ScreenFade [0x6986D08]
HUD_RedrawPtr [0x6B2E32C]
HUD_RedrawOrig [0xE2C5230]
StudioRenderModelPtr [0xE34D928]
StudioRenderModelOrig [0xE2EA0E0]
StudioRenderFinal [0xE2EA340]
glBeginPtr [0x638DF30]
glVertex3fvPtr [0x638DA5C]
Yups, you might as well close the thread..

hack does not work for new 1.6 update :/
Leis is better.
Quote Originally Posted by Dvmass View Post
Leis is better.
leis is awesome, but doesnt work anymore.. if it still does for you, pm me the link ;D
Quote Originally Posted by kryp View Post
leis is awesome, but doesnt work anymore.. if it still does for you, pm me the link ;D
I don't know how to send PM... w w w.m e d i a f i r e. c o m/?louv5oykymx3tj9
Quote Originally Posted by Dvmass View Post
I don't know how to send PM... w w w.m e d i a f i r e. c o m/?louv5oykymx3tj9
wow game still crashs.. your cs is updated yea?
Quote Originally Posted by kryp View Post
wow game still crashs.. your cs is updated yea?
I'm playing CS on Steam, it's always updated...
I think Leis doesn't work on your PC.
Quote Originally Posted by Dvmass View Post
I'm playing CS on Steam, it's always updated...
I think Leis doesn't work on your PC.
it was working perfectly, but after the update? nope
damn man.. i guess ill have to reinstall cs or something.. anyways thanks
Quote Originally Posted by kryp View Post
it was working perfectly, but after the update? nope
damn man.. i guess ill have to reinstall cs or something.. anyways thanks
Just play with the old CS, easy to avoid the new update
Can you explain what Aimkey (Mouse 1 -5 ) is?
There's only 3 keys on my mouse (Left, Right, and Middle Scroller)
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?