Account Giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Account Giveaway
Well guys, i'll be giving away this account: AQW Char Page

To enter, just write in the comment: "I want it".

You can rep or thanks, but i don't care. I'll just giveaway this account.


*NOTE: This is a confirmed email account. (Later edit).

The draw will be made with random(dot)org, on 3 days.
Do you have better accounts??
Quote Originally Posted by pidot101 View Post
Do you have better accounts??
I even have one with VoT and one with Chaos Shaper, but i won't giveaway them.
I'll enter this little thing
I want it hope i win good luck to everyone
Shure, I want it
Good luck to evreybody who may win this
I want it. I guess.
i want it sir
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?