Crossfire Camo loginscreen

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire Camo loginscreen
Another crossfire loginscreen. This time the theme is camo.
Everything is made by me. I didn't use pics or whatsoever. Only the font isn't mine.
Made in GIMP.

If you don't know how to install it, there is a tutorial in the "READ ME" map

Screenshot:

Without dark border;

Virusscan:

Virustotal
Jotti's malware scanner

Hope you like it!

Edit; uploaded version without the dark border.
CFCAMOLogin_mpgh.net.rar64 KB · 10 downloads Scanning…
How did you made the camouflage thing? It looks good...

But I feel the emptiness again D:
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
How did you made the camouflage thing? It looks good...

But I feel the emptiness again D:
I made it using the difference clouds render. And yeah it's empty, because I don't want to add much detail. I like to keep it simple.
Quote Originally Posted by Night03 View Post
I made it using the difference clouds render. And yeah it's empty, because I don't want to add much detail. I like to keep it simple.
"Simplicity is the key to brilliance" As your title says
Quote Originally Posted by -[D]utch- View Post


"Simplicity is the key to brilliance" As your title says
yup .....
Quote Originally Posted by Night03 View Post
yup .....
The Dutch-army is getting larger
It's a bit dark, but nice work, as usual, I like the login box
It looks good but I suggest getting rid of that black borderish thing
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
It looks good but I suggest getting rid of that black borderish thing
I've tried it without the border and it didn't look good. It was just too plain and bright.
Quote Originally Posted by Night03 View Post
I've tried it without the border and it didn't look good. It was just too plain and bright.
I understand, just keep playing around and you'll make a real nice one soon
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
It looks good but I suggest getting rid of that black borderish thing
Uploaded new one without the dark border
Quote Originally Posted by Night03 View Post
Uploaded new one without the dark border
You're right it doesn't look better, make the border less dark then.
its a bit to dark :P
It's alright..
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us