US Normal D3 Gold and Items.
Hello fellow MPGH members.
I'm looking to buy your D3 gold and items are a fixed and reasonable rate.
I am looking to buy 10b worth of gold under the rate of the RMAH which is currently $0.27 per 1 million.
Yes, I can afford it and I am able to prove so, and yes I am going hard for this game, very addicting.
I am able to pay via paypal or let me know how you want me to pay. I also have the following;
Battlefield 3 premium account, rank 53 or so.
US guild wars 2 account, has a level 63 or so warrior.
APB retail/steam packs.
I am the original and only owner of all the accounts above, they will be provided with all original information necessary upon trading.
Leave your skype and offer below, or any other way to contact you. Thank you, MPGH.
I'm looking to buy your D3 gold and items are a fixed and reasonable rate.
I am looking to buy 10b worth of gold under the rate of the RMAH which is currently $0.27 per 1 million.
Yes, I can afford it and I am able to prove so, and yes I am going hard for this game, very addicting.
I am able to pay via paypal or let me know how you want me to pay. I also have the following;
Battlefield 3 premium account, rank 53 or so.
US guild wars 2 account, has a level 63 or so warrior.
APB retail/steam packs.
I am the original and only owner of all the accounts above, they will be provided with all original information necessary upon trading.
Leave your skype and offer below, or any other way to contact you. Thank you, MPGH.


