not working only for watching tested
Skill Hack v3
Its not me its basher he used cheat engine in VB8 with somethign and its toghether but its visual
Lol, VT shows viruses..I know that its not virus but why did my acc m0rt3nZz25 got banned then? RicardoForce can't be mod...
No, Im saying that RicardoForce banned me, becuz I posted a hack, and the VT showed same like this Vt shows...Viruses. Even there ain't no viruses. And so that's weird why did I get banned? . And u said that it takes up to 24 h before u get banned? hmm weird I got banned immediately...
But I think soebody should warn me first, its a bit unfair that I got banned becuz I posted hack like this...Did everything what had to, Virusscan, Screen, and putted to the achattaments or smth like that. And VT showed viruses too like this shows and lol, this guy won't get banned but I did get.
_______________
Well, but what's done its done...
_______________
Well, but what's done its done...
Man listen:
1)why should i post virus if i uses this hack
2)I tested it 4 hours today and the reason you got ban can be many things like the choobs in warrock if someone ask you "Do you hack?" you answer "No.." and then the premium members go report you and you get banned ......
3)I am not "CHOOB" to post viruses
1)why should i post virus if i uses this hack
2)I tested it 4 hours today and the reason you got ban can be many things like the choobs in warrock if someone ask you "Do you hack?" you answer "No.." and then the premium members go report you and you get banned ......
3)I am not "CHOOB" to post viruses
dinars visual?
Virus Free
Works Great
Cons:
No chams, Have to hold down delete for glasswalls, It doesnt switch off and on, you have to hold down the button. So yeah, kinda lame. The scope is also annoying if your're a sniping person. You have to hold down left mouse button, which sometimes makes accuracy off because both your fingers are putting force on the mouse buttons. Auto Medic is the best, It shoes that you have treatment, but doesnt appear on others screens. So basically your hp heals while no one else knows, The fast ammo is always a great thing to have in Urban Ops. From 1-5 Id rate it 3 1/2. It isnt bad, isnt the best, But its hack.![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Works Great
Cons:
No chams, Have to hold down delete for glasswalls, It doesnt switch off and on, you have to hold down the button. So yeah, kinda lame. The scope is also annoying if your're a sniping person. You have to hold down left mouse button, which sometimes makes accuracy off because both your fingers are putting force on the mouse buttons. Auto Medic is the best, It shoes that you have treatment, but doesnt appear on others screens. So basically your hp heals while no one else knows, The fast ammo is always a great thing to have in Urban Ops. From 1-5 Id rate it 3 1/2. It isnt bad, isnt the best, But its hack.
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
When i click the button : START GAME: It says Error run time 76, Path not found ?
this thing sucks dick like dosnt even work try spending the money it says unfulience ballence fucking get a good hack?
Why is Visual Dinar so good then, that everyone make hacks with Visual Dinar? Don't get the point about that. Premium I know alreay but this, not.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksSkiLL Hack
15 WarRock - International HacksNo-Menu Rav Skills Hack v1.2 [Lag Fix]
6 WarRock - International HacksNo-Menu Rav Skills Hack v1.3
16 WarRock - International HacksWORKING WARROCK VIP HACK! n00bz skill hack VIP 13.9.09 145 WarRock - International HacksNo-Menu Rav Skills Hack v1.4
33

