Selling EPIC Muledump !
hello Mpgh,
I'm selling my EPIC muledump, but since I have 1 post here and no vouchers, it's kinda hard to trust me.
thats why we will be using a Official mm from the official mm threat!
it's the best for buyer and seller.
also if u wanna buy alot like $50+ than i highly prefer using UW its almost the same as paypal but chargeback isnt possible.
here is a link to the site: Money Transfer | Western Union very easy to register its done in 10 minutes and its way safer for me (seller).
and here is a screenshot of my EPIC (lol i love the caps) muledump: http://i.imgur.com/Rqq97Oi.png
I'm selling my EPIC muledump, but since I have 1 post here and no vouchers, it's kinda hard to trust me.
thats why we will be using a Official mm from the official mm threat!
it's the best for buyer and seller.
also if u wanna buy alot like $50+ than i highly prefer using UW its almost the same as paypal but chargeback isnt possible.
here is a link to the site: Money Transfer | Western Union very easy to register its done in 10 minutes and its way safer for me (seller).
and here is a screenshot of my EPIC (lol i love the caps) muledump: http://i.imgur.com/Rqq97Oi.png



