Weapon Bug i Guess?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon Bug i Guess?
hey guys pretty much this bug everyone saw it and use it. what it does is give u the ablity of another weapon/gun
Step 1: Well Go to Your Inventory and put a default weapon.
Step 2: go in game and Switch to another weapon(Wait for the [15] seconds before you can change weapon] to be gone)
Step 3: Ask your Friend or yourself(if u r host) to Host Change
Step 4: Done
NOTE: sometimes it work sometimes it doesnt
Well . We must be a host . It's a bug ..
Quote Originally Posted by tinker_man View Post
Well . We must be a host . It's a bug ..
Not. Any host as long they ch will do

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farah[Aisyah] View Post
double post ayoyo
Oh sorry then ;(
yes .. When I play melee, I have 2 weapon melee .. knife and shamshir then I change host .. suddenly my weapon knife mod change to shamshir mod .. I using knife but when I kill that person it's show my melee shamshir .. But I use knife to kill that person .. anyways I just know this weapon bug .. sometimes when I change host my mp5 change to ssg82 .. then my ssg82 is transparent .. If you have awp .. the scope ssg82 automatically change to awp scope ..
Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
Not. Any host as long they ch will do

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------


Oh sorry then ;(
Quote Originally Posted by tinker_man View Post
yes .. When I play melee, I have 2 weapon melee .. knife and shamshir then I change host .. suddenly my weapon knife mod change to shamshir mod .. I using knife but when I kill that person it's show my melee shamshir .. But I use knife to kill that person .. anyways I just know this weapon bug .. sometimes when I change host my mp5 change to ssg82 .. then my ssg82 is transparent .. If you have awp .. the scope ssg82 automatically change to awp scope ..

clear tutorial--

1...U must create a room at Johor (u need to hostchange)
2..Equip awp/dragunov or any other sniper with high damage
3.go in gmae press b and select mp5 or m16a1
4.hostchange
5then u shoot mp5/m16a1 the damage is high (awp damage) 1 shot die...no need to scope..it have a crosshair (100% Accurate)
6.Enjoy..if u die the damage still same...
Quote Originally Posted by tmadmin01 View Post
clear tutorial--

1...U must create a room at Johor (u need to hostchange)
2..Equip awp/dragunov or any other sniper with high damage
3.go in gmae press b and select mp5 or m16a1
4.hostchange
5then u shoot mp5/m16a1 the damage is high (awp damage) 1 shot die...no need to scope..it have a crosshair (100% Accurate)
6.Enjoy..if u die the damage still same...
Not Johor any server that can ch will work
Better make a video tutorial - more easier to learn. There's thread about bug like this before.





Yup This Is A Bug - Happens To Me So Many Time... Btw Thanks For Sharing The Tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
hey guys pretty much this bug everyone saw it and use it. what it does is give u the ablity of another weapon/gun
Step 1: Well Go to Your Inventory and put a default weapon.
Step 2: go in game and Switch to another weapon(Wait for the [15] seconds before you can change weapon] to be gone)
Step 3: Ask your Friend or yourself(if u r host) to Host Change
Step 4: Done
NOTE: sometimes it work sometimes it doesnt
double post ayoyo
50% work
Quote Originally Posted by ilan77 View Post
No Need Video..This is a Very Simple Bug
Some people cannot understand ...






Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us