FULBRIGHT
Hello everyone, i need help, because my computer really sucks at mw2 and i found some server with fulbright, but i want for all servers :P.
I know that exist in mpgh.net but with that application i can just change my nickname
but fulbright dont, i change "iw4m.dat" to "iw4m.exe" but the fulbright dont worked again
, i think its because the version of 4D1, There´s anyway to downgrade the version or a new release of fulbright?? :P
I really need help pls
Sorry for the bad english, because im portuguese :P
I know that exist in mpgh.net but with that application i can just change my nickname
but fulbright dont, i change "iw4m.dat" to "iw4m.exe" but the fulbright dont worked again
, i think its because the version of 4D1, There´s anyway to downgrade the version or a new release of fulbright?? :PI really need help pls

Sorry for the bad english, because im portuguese :P

