LightbulbSlow down and Speed up MOUSE

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Slow down and Speed up MOUSE
Hey guys,

I have recently made a AutoHotKey script that lowers your mouse sensitivity, or raises it, while pressing a button. I'm just wondering if anyone is actually interested so I would go through the process of posting it?

~Norton

HERE IT IS :
MPGH PAGE
I have a mouse that does this without need of an extenal program. look up the corsair m60, it has a button on the side that I find very easily accessible and I use it on almost all games
Quote Originally Posted by ThingOfMyth View Post
I have a mouse that does this without need of an extenal program. look up the corsair m60, it has a button on the side that I find very easily accessible and I use it on almost all games
Off-topic much?
Most people don't have a mouse where they can change their DPI.
For those who don't this is the perfect tool for them.
But Norton, If it's an AHK file, can't you just put the code in here?
Quote Originally Posted by 3x1h4x View Post
Off-topic much?
Most people don't have a mouse where they can change their DPI.
For those who don't this is the perfect tool for them.
But Norton, If it's an AHK file, can't you just put the code in here?
get one then ... it only costs £20
Quote Originally Posted by alexrelph View Post
get one then ... it only costs £20
I got an 80$ Mouse.
Razer naga molten, I was just speaking in general, for people who don't if that wasn't clear.
As this topic isn't about mice, but his script.
Quote Originally Posted by 3x1h4x View Post
Off-topic much?
Most people don't have a mouse where they can change their DPI.
For those who don't this is the perfect tool for them.
But Norton, If it's an AHK file, can't you just put the code in here?
I was trying to show the op that companies are even investing in this so it would be a good program to post
Quote Originally Posted by 3x1h4x View Post
But Norton, If it's an AHK file, can't you just put the code in here?
Yes, I could, but I've had my fun making runescape bots, (script), and people just steal and change the credits. If I were to release as an .exe, that would be much much harder. It's not a complicated program, but it is my intellectual property :P Hope you understand. I will make a thread soon.
It would be nice to try ...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?