WarZ Hacker Team!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
WarZ Hacker Team!
Hey guys,

I wanna set up a WarZ Hacker Team I plan to go in hardcore looting and killing going to places like airport, clearview, smallville and campos if you wanna join just add me on skype and if you don't have the newest version of WarZED I'll be willing to give it to you



Skype: zerogravity22

( I am on skype at the moment )

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH GOOD!
i might join. but i dont have any hacks installed atm does that matter??
Hey, I have a friend who would join with me. He's GeneralBrett. I am Xavio. We'd be willing to do what you're talking about. We already do that bassicly. We also know an extensive list of glitches. We also know how to use them without getting caught. We know where all the good loot is. (no offence but none of those places have good loot) The best places now are the tunnel, norad, campos, frosty, then the airfield. So we could defenitely have fun playing with you. Unfortunatly we are waiting for warZed V3.X to come out. That's the hack we use. but for now I am playing just with a crosshair hack. I'll have esp within today

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Giantseats View Post
Hey, I have a friend who would join with me. He's GeneralBrett. I am Xavio. We'd be willing to do what you're talking about. We already do that bassicly. We also know an extensive list of glitches. We also know how to use them without getting caught. We know where all the good loot is. (no offence but none of those places have good loot) The best places now are the tunnel, norad, campos, frosty, then the airfield. So we could defenitely have fun playing with you. Unfortunatly we are waiting for warZed V3.X to come out. That's the hack we use. but for now I am playing just with a crosshair hack. I'll have esp within today
He and I use skype primarily. He's canadian and I'm from the US. So we should be able to work things out.

Cheers!

- Xavio
Quote Originally Posted by Giantseats View Post
Hey, I have a friend who would join with me. He's GeneralBrett. I am Xavio. We'd be willing to do what you're talking about. We already do that bassicly. We also know an extensive list of glitches. We also know how to use them without getting caught. We know where all the good loot is. (no offence but none of those places have good loot) The best places now are the tunnel, norad, campos, frosty, then the airfield. So we could defenitely have fun playing with you. Unfortunatly we are waiting for warZed V3.X to come out. That's the hack we use. but for now I am playing just with a crosshair hack. I'll have esp within today

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------



He and I use skype primarily. He's canadian and I'm from the US. So we should be able to work things out.

Cheers!

- Xavio

Add me I have the newest WarZED got it from the original site it was posted on!

Skype: zerogravity22

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DR_Richter View Post
i might join. but i dont have any hacks installed atm does that matter??

No cuz I can provide you with hacks just add me
I want to join you man!
lol i allredy had you on skype
Hey i would join you but i have no hacks and i tried to download the new one from the other site but when i click on the download button it says application not found. how do i fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by THEE_HAMMER View Post
Hey i would join you but i have no hacks and i tried to download the new one from the other site but when i click on the download button it says application not found. how do i fix this?
whats your skype?
Enjoy your ban. Fairfight OP...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us