ExclamationSolvedContributor/Member level 2/Ect...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Contributor/Member level 2/Ect...
What up guys. I was wondering how you can become a contributor, member level 2, and the other levels. Thanks
Contributor is when you contribute releases towards a specific section.

Member LVL2 is when you have more than 2,500 posts.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Contributor is when you contribute releases towards a specific section.

Member LVL2 is when you have more than 2,500 posts.
I still kinda don't get what this means, like what do you mean specific section?
Quote Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker View Post
I still kinda don't get what this means, like what do you mean specific section?
Make and post hacks in specific section(eg. Crossfire) Contribute Too much then you will get Contributer Tag.
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post

Make and post hacks in specific section(eg. Crossfire) Contribute Too much then you will get Contributer Tag.
Ok thanks, I get it now
K, solved, closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?