Lightbulb[Preview]Team Syndicate..

Pollwhat menu replicate..?
2 votes
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Preview]Team Syndicate..
Hello every people
I make team Syndicate..
we replicate menu from past time that were cool...
here is one replication we work on today... still in progress...
one screen:

two screen:

we almost done...adding in function...
pattern for update when ingame...
Team Syndicate
Please no hate/flame on thread...
Looks like shit.

NOOB said mine was very close

And inb4ban since this proves you're N30H4X.

1. Tabs too fat
2. Text is not centered
3. Drop down menu too long
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Looks like shit.

NOOB said mine was very close

And inb4ban since this proves you're N30H4X.
I have proof you're a ******. TOP DAT SHIT NIGGA.
@GenesisJr
that is not N3OH4X by far...
This is one of the reasons i'm not active on here anymore...
Just stop with your false accusations/hate against new people that I have seen you post...
Just banned that guy over tabs lmao?
I suggest you get demoted buddy.


since you are posting proof of his abuse of minion.
Here is my proof he is abusing his power.
Screenshot by Lightshotⓘ
Sad how he bans this new guy just learning and participating in mpgh.
@_disav0w we got your back...


---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------


fixed image.
He can dispute his ban if he wants. I didn't ban him, I don't have those powers. I passed it on ti Dave since I felt it was him based on the things he said to me.

I deleted your post because there was advertising in it on the side by one of your contacts.

This thread is not the place to "dispute" for him. If he really cares he can create one himself. If he's unbanned I'll reopen the thread.

/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?