will be ready soon

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
will be ready soon
I started editing this hacker so lack some details!!

missing only find the codes of LTClienteEXE, LTClientDLL, codes of the no-recoil! (if someone can help with this thank you)

functional:
chams working (already came in the base "do not remember where I got up here was the forum or was external forum")
move menu
Cross hair

follows pictures hacker


NOTE: I will not post link!!

NOTEII: I will not put credits for the base because I can not remember where I downloaded!!
2013-02-16 09-01-17.jpg392 KB · 170 downloads 2013-02-16 09-04-20.jpg470 KB · 157 downloads 2013-02-16 09-01-59.jpg368 KB · 130 downloads
i hope this will work soon
Quote Originally Posted by dayan27 View Post
i hope this will work soon
Too i'll like it
Cool..........
when the download??
cool hope it will be ready
Your KD is terrible, in all honesty :/
Above 1.0 so i guess you're doing good
hope its ready now
If someone can dump the game files for me I can update my hack again.
Flengo I not find the codes of LTCs and no recoil!!
If you "NEED" hacks for any game you gotta REALLY suck; however, I usually go 20+ and 5ish in a game without cheats. I would request that you save yourself the headache and not make one so there is at least ONE game out there not corrupted by a bunch of 12 year olds who hate losing so they cheat.
one week ago....
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us