HelpPlease, help me... :(

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Please, help me... :(
Can somebody tell, what hack is this, and where i can get that hack for current minecraft version? (1.4.7) i think it's paradigm, but i am not sure.. i can't find it on google.. if you know where i can download this, please reply.
I am sorry for my bad english, im latvian. Please, don't say that i need to search in google... i've already searched for days and hours... thanks in advance


picture here

thanks in advance
They are called spam bots.
Yeah, that's a spambot. I remember when this was very popular.. I forgot the name of it, but a lot of clients had it and there was some guy who developed a program that basically logged in and off with alts. It spammed just like that. Now, a lot of up-top clients have this embedded into them.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Yeah, that's a spambot. I remember when this was very popular.. I forgot the name of it, but a lot of clients had it and there was some guy who developed a program that basically logged in and off with alts. It spammed just like that. Now, a lot of up-top clients have this embedded into them.
I think it was called PWN4G3
thanks for reply, but can somebody give me exact link to that cheat.... ugh.. hack? i'll be really thankful, +1
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us