[Garry's Mod] MultiHack?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
[Garry's Mod] MultiHack?
Hey guys, So i'm making a Multi Hack and I was wondering if I should release it, and what should I add to it?

What I have now: NoRecoil, ESP, AimAssist, Crosshair

What I will add Later: NoSpread *If it's still possible*, Aimbot with FOV, ???

So, I need some more functions.
Trouble in terrorist town traitor identifyer, for example gives you a message saying if someone has bought a traitor weapon such as a knife
Quote Originally Posted by wickedguy13 View Post
Trouble in terrorist town traitor identifyer, for example gives you a message saying if someone has bought a traitor weapon such as a knife
Will do, Already got the Code for it.
Ok and accept my friend request off steam please, my steam id is cheeseyman13
Ability to add custom objects to a wallhack. Think baconbot?
Quote Originally Posted by jack auffman View Post
Ability to add custom objects to a wallhack. Think baconbot?
To lazy, But I might.
Pretty sure faphack has the option. You can just take it from there.
Put an IP logging system for people that join after you!
Maybe add laser-sights like sethhack. Like different colors like blue for example. And like you have a hl2 pistol and it has a blue laser sight. Like mw2 laser sights. That would be awesome!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! AFTER HOURS I FINALLY GOT NOSPREAD!! It works 100%!! God, Now All I need is the Aimbot with FOV and a few more suggestions maybe?
How about a health indicator, for example how peoples names are red if on low health but include that in the wall hack to show who is on low health?
What about a prop kill script? I have a pretty good lua one already but might be nice as a selection in your multihack.
Quote Originally Posted by cornishpasty View Post
What about a prop kill script? I have a pretty good lua one already but might be nice as a selection in your multihack.
Want to PM me the code? I'm really tired from last night, and don't want to code much today

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Just finished adding a Radar, whats next?
How about something that can detect Printers? And also speed hack maybe?
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us