MPGH Public hack problems.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Public hack problems.
Hey ,

Could someone help me with the MPGH Public hack?

I injected the dll , then i started crossfire but then i see nProtect Hacking prevention and then it disappears and it doesnt start. I entered my information.
And I tried to change the name of skype.exe and skype.dll then I double click on ''...''.exe and then it says ''Could not find dll''. I disabled other programs but it doesnt work. And by the way , i use Windows XP SP 2.

It would be great if someone could help me with this.
try renaming the .dll file and using a different injector... like perx
Nope , does not work...
hmmm... im stumped then...
maybe re download the hack from dave.
and re name it and try with perx or omfgz
it worked for me

also, try going here
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...24_2009_a.html

and getting the latest direct x.

Make sure you are following the steps 100% too
Yes i did everything but i have one question.

What do you do with skype.exe?

Oh wait i have DirectX 9 and not 10. But do i need 10?
aaaaah...
i don't use skype.exe
i delete it
and inject it using PerX or OMFGZ
not that i don't trust daves injector, but to me those are much more user friendly.

and directx9 is right, directx10 is for vista only.
Oh , i give up nothing seems to work
Thanks for your help
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us