Anyone wanna learn how to dupe?
I'll post a picture of my global soon.
Add me on skype Alien4rmSpace
This guy is an idiot. He tries to steal your account but hes a tard. I don't feel like uploading proof so I guess he wont get banned.
@Alien4rmSpace Sorry that you're to poor to afford a 15$ game. But I guess you will die soon enough.
Haha, ok. Thank's sitting
These guys look super fishy anyways with their low post count etc.. (though I havent posted much either :P)
On another website, he does the same thing, and lies bout 99.99% of the time.
lol guys, he told me it would cost 50 usd for him to dupe some items.
Originally Posted by isaacmarczan1
lol guys, he told me it would cost 50 usd for him to dupe some items.
Okay well it seems like I was one of the first to talk to this guy. He did not try to scam me. The method he's selling is the guest key method. It's been public and I informed him of this. We talked about new possible dupe methods. He never asked any personal stuff from me and I don't think he's a scammer. Just wanted to set his record straight.
Just wondering how exactly he tried to steel your account?
Can you explain me how the guest key method for WarZ works?
Looks like a scam to me
I have a Offer for a Working Dupe as of 3/2/13, so if you want to hear the offer PM here