Render Requests

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Render Requests
Have an image you need rendered? Post it here.

Images over 600 x 600 will produce best results. As a general rule, sizing down works, sizing up doesn't.

Don't rip your stocks from someone that's gonna get pissed.

A crappy image will produce a crappy render..
How many request can I give you at a time?
I got about 50 images I want to get rendered. :3
put em in .rar files and post em here..no nudity please, i'm over 18 and pics of lil girls will send me to prison.

edit: (like 10 to a pack)
Quote Originally Posted by blueduece2 View Post
put em in .rar files and post em here..no nudity please, i'm over 18 and pics of lil girls will send me to prison.

edit: (like 10 to a pack)
Kay, I'll upload them.
You can choose urself if you want to do it or not, they are real girls so its hard.
No, they aren't nude.

I'll PM u because I don't want evryone to get my stuff.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us