Daizy mod server setup help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Daizy mod server setup help
hey to all im new to this forum and i just been playing around on the 1.7.5.1 daizy mod singleplayer had the npc's running around shooting everything anyways ill get to my point is it possible to set up a online server so i can play with friends and how would they connect to it ive been looking around on tungle i think its called but it seems they only run the vanilla dayz anyways thanks for reading hope to hear back soon thanks
Quote Originally Posted by tys111 View Post
daizy mod singleplayer
lol.. sorry I just had to
Quote Originally Posted by PoopTheMan View Post
lol.. sorry I just had to
It is actually called DaiYz. edit: Nvm I misread it.
yeah my bad haha but no clues?
Quote Originally Posted by tys111 View Post
yeah my bad haha but no clues?
Nope. GL HF.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?