Render/ Lara

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Render/ Lara
I saw yesterday I wasn't only one that still dug Lara Croft..


Its uh..
uh..
blue do you zoom in when you render?
i recommend using a polygonal lasso at around 800%-1400% depending on quality.. and learn how to defringe [Layer>Matting>defringe]
around 2 px when you see a white outline..

your rendering right now is kinda blocky, and your hair needs work
but good try man [;
lol i think he just got this from a diffrent site :/
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
lol i think he just got this from a diffrent site :/
rofl, i wouldn't post a render like that no offense to him..
It was at 3200, I can't help that Lara is blocky...and i did forget to defringe, I was doing that whilst you was busy downing my effort. See edited image.
Quote Originally Posted by blueduece2 View Post
It was at 3200, I can't help that Lara is blocky...and i did forget to defringe, I was doing that whilst you was busy downing my effort. See edited image.
Lol, better..
and im not downing it, im just being constructive [;
and 3200 may be overkill for a image that size
I dunno,render kinda sux.
What do u guys mean "render sucks"...? I like it..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us