HelpScript lag

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Script lag
Hello gentle forum of MPGH, I am here today to ask a very important question for myself and other people.
When I play Island Life or Takistan Life I get a huuuge script lag
Script lag = For example when I go to the ATM and press E the amount of money I have shows after 20 seconds
And this script lag makes the game unplayable
Have any fixes? :c

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Please move this to DayZ Help & Requests
Wrong section, sorry.
delete all blown up vehicles or delete all vehicles
just rage quit its what i do
If your FPS is over 40, and you're still getting it, check your ping.
Or maybe even Takistan Life is compiling their server-side scripts making them load like shit
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?