WTSSelling GOA!!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Selling GOA!!!
Game Version: CA/NA
Items: Check Pic's

Rank: GOA
Kd: 1.10
Important Information: I HAVE FULL INFORMATION


Imageshack - combatarms00wi.jpgⓘ
Imageshack - combatarms01qo.jpgⓘ
Imageshack - combatarms02uo.jpgⓘ
Imageshack - combatarms03ih.jpgⓘ
Imageshack - combatarms04mv.jpgⓘ
Imageshack - combatarms05qm.jpgⓘ
Imageshack - combatarms06lm.jpgⓘ
Imageshack - combatarms07nb.jpgⓘ

Only got MSN dont use skype.
MSN: imdoneca31g@hotmail.com

Only accepting nx
How does 20k nx sound?
DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADD ME ON MSN
Hahaha
ImDoneCa-Seller
isnt that you? if so, you scammed me. Perma-ban pl0x
All buyers, be cautious :O he will sell to you then get it back somehow a couple days later
Show the proof of me scamming you please. I would love to see it. And why post shit on my shit if you aint gonna buy it?
Gladly.
http://gyazo.com/a2552bf4fd3140d4142b83985f01a059.png
http://gyazo.com/54b7c4f1e0006c70d784f1c9e45536ee.png
http://gyazo.com/a11037af41d443c8fb564a66392dc9f9.png
http://gyazo.com/ae5672a8009ce873f0091450b6550cff.png
http://gyazo.com/b771526ec1a64d80f7d71aa146a95e1f.png
http://gyazo.com/e73b176609077b13e865d76586cd591a.png
http://gyazo.com/f0dc9972a61ae890468de2f0678db22f.png
http://gyazo.com/d2d0d34870d1b8075679d93508f7cdab.png
http://gyazo.com/415419024fc25457c8a29b7a58162c1c.png
http://gyazo.com/b4f6f12d9a3fbf8f5246f48b54cd5318.png

He tried to recover his account and fight against
http://gyazo.com/aed1b8f16bee3cc1d4d6829b4f5dc5e6.png

Its a little out of order, so bear with me.

This was the thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...lling-gen.html


Same email but different number? what is that, the number of people you've scammed?
Im posting cause i dont want you to fuck up anyone else's day like you did to me that day.
I love the pictures. They are soo sexy HAHA
Quote Originally Posted by ImDoneCA1G View Post
I love the pictures. They are soo sexy HAHA
Hahaha thanks, and im not exactly saying that you scammed me, just saying that people should be cautious.
If you think i scam then people can use a MM with me. I have no problem using a MM everytime i sell a account
Quote Originally Posted by ImDoneCA1G View Post
If you think i scam then people can use a MM with me. I have no problem using a MM everytime i sell a account
well with ImDoneCa-Seller i used a MM and still got scammed.
I never revoked/scammed you
lol .... banned /tho
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?