MPGH Public Hack Detection Fix

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Public Hack Detection Fix
MPGH Public Hack Detection Fix
by HAXzor

Steps:

  1. Download and extract the MPGH Public Hack from May 24 anywhere.
    NOTE YOU MUST EDIT THE "SETTINGS.INI" FILE WITH YOUR MPGH USER INFO.
  2. Rename the MPGH Public.exe to something like "iliketoast".
  3. Rename the MPGH Public.dll to the SAME EXACT thing as the .exe.
  4. Start CrossFire.
  5. Run iliketoast.exe
  6. Start Game and press Delete to activate the menu.

If this doesn't work for you, try Kiddkarma's Choob Friendly Guide.
If all else fails, try these:


Or you can PM EndRiT or me and we'll help you the best we can. (Or reply to this post.)
Injector doesn't work for me in public and VIP !
Okay, have you tried any of the other thread's I've posted there?
I need more details too.

Whats your operating system?
Ok , I'm frensh sorry for my english...

i start Antenticator , I start Injec-TOR , I charge the Dll i write Crossfire.exe in the Watch
i start Crossfire , and ? I dont see the message at the top left corner

Same problem with the VIP hack Injector , Dll is not injected !
When i do anything, either use the injector or the other thing, the iliketoast or w/e when you rename it.
But, i run everything, same order, same way as mentioned in all of YOUR guides or EndRiT's guides
and other things i've looked at..
What happens is nothing.
i run crossfire and i hit start game, it injects the HackShield icon thing comes up, but after that CrossFire does not appear, any suggestions?
Is for public hack ?

I have the same probleme with it...
Quote Originally Posted by darkbro085 View Post
Is for public hack ?

I have the same probleme with it...
Yes it is, and when i use dave's may 24h release, i get two errors, a Cannot inject error, and a cannot find d3dx9_35.dll or something like that.. :3
dont start the game on your CF folder ! (for the d3d error)

And for the Dll Rename it like the .exe

Hack.dll Hack.exe What you want
Quote Originally Posted by darkbro085 View Post
dont start the game on your CF folder ! (for the d3d error)

And for the Dll Rename it like the .exe

Hack.dll Hack.exe What you want
k, so right now my hack is doodle hack.dll, do i change it to doodle hack.exe

Sorry, im a complete noob

Edit: should these files be located anywhere specific?
Thanks ImSoHoodxD for helping out here. My internet went down and I wasn't able to get online.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us