Signature Request

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Hi GFX Team im getting a Name Change and would like to get a Sig
(preferably by Ryguy) K so in the sig do w/e you want just make it look awesome and the name in there should appear as so The Game MPGH
and add a lil quote in there saying this
"Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down." Or this "If I could be part of you,I would be your tears.To be in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheecks and die on your lips" Please I wish You gluck i hope ill get good results i cant do it my self because of 2 reasons 1 ims till downlaoding Photoshop and 2 i only know a tiny bit on how photoshop works so yea thnx guys GLUCK AND THNX
Wrong format pal.
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Wrong format pal.
what you mean wrong format ???

@Sexy i will <3
Quote Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Hi GFX Team im getting a Name Change and would like to get a Sig
(preferably by Ryguy) K so in the sig do w/e you want just make it look awesome and the name in there should appear as so The Game MPGH
and add a lil quote in there saying this
"Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down." Or this "If I could be part of you,I would be your tears.To be in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheecks and die on your lips" Please I wish You gluck i hope ill get good results i cant do it my self because of 2 reasons 1 ims till downlaoding Photoshop and 2 i only know a tiny bit on how photoshop works so yea thnx guys GLUCK AND THNX
Add me to your respect list NOW!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us