HelpMemory Scanner Editor SRC CODE

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Memory Scanner Editor SRC CODE
Can someone please share me a Memory Scanning Writing source code?
i mean smth like cheat engine.

Thanks in advance <3
Just use Cheat Engine?
OR leach it? CE is open source if I'm not mistaken.
Its in c++ and ASM wich i dont know really well.
I want start a project named PcPR wich will be a PC version of NitePR from SANiK..
whatever, to start i need to know the basic forms and stuff in vb
hmm...maybe I wrote a tut (with full code) on the 2nd page of this forum section. You didn't search Why did I (or anyone else) bother writing tuts? ****
If you don't know forms, or how to search, a memory scanner might be a little...hard
link pls
yeah i know how to search but not tried here sorrry
No I wrote the tut lol, I think you can click on "page 2" and find for yourself..and if not..that's ok too.

Pretty sure I tagged it as [tutorial] (?) : "ReadProcessMemory part1 / part2"
G.L understanding da codez..

People these days.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?