RE: hack pack WITH TEXTURE EDITOR

Posts 31–45 of 85 · Page 3 of 6
this does not work anymore right i am not sure
how u make bunny hop work it only makes one jump for me then stops so any help/advice i am in game i pree x and i make one jump then stops and then when i die i respawn and jump once again then stops
MindTek's:F5 to start F6 to stop make sure u start it in game and turn off in game.

wat is this?
Less recoil hack.... all of these should be unpatchable
the f5 start a vote kick, so we press 0 and cancel it or...

Edit: nvm that, but i run vista, so i ran it as administrator and changed the compatibility to windows xp SP 2, and still the no recoil doesnt work =/ any idea?
Hmmmm. Let me test out the PUB hacks.
Its a LESSSSSS recoild hack not FUUULL NO RECOIL
thx alot though, i can use the exp gp bost
anytime. Ive just decided that i will up date this soon, obama can u help me with that?
Gp + EXP Bot:Just log onto CA and go into a sever and channel and leave it alone ( IT RUINS UR KDR SO BE WISE)
umm since theres a maintence right now u think this will still work cuz i just started palying ca again and im broke =/
oks.....i dont play combat arms that much....i had xp so it worked, but very slow.....
R U fucking serious?!?!?! People are flaming me because I am trying to help them not get a virus???? I'm trying to help you and you are flaming me. Wow. I live for the day that you get a virus from a post that I tried to get a virus scan on. I CALLED SOMEONE OUT ON NOT PUTIN A VIRUS SCAN AND YOU ARE FLAMING ME. Wow.
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
R U fucking serious?!?!?! People are flaming me because I am trying to help them not get a virus???? I'm trying to help you and you are flaming me. Wow. I live for the day that you get a virus from a post that I tried to get a virus scan on. I CALLED SOMEONE OUT ON NOT PUTIN A VIRUS SCAN AND YOU ARE FLAMING ME. Wow.
do everyone a favor and get the fuck out.
Wow says the choob with 21 posts.
ROFL. Btw if u look i posted a virus scan AND you can download the file and do it urself. and REALLY PEOPLE 166 DOWNLOADS AND LIKE 12 TYS
Posts 31–45 of 85 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us