ExclamationNEW MPGH LOGO

Posts 1–15 of 126 · Page 1 of 9
NEW MPGH LOGO
Lets see who can make the best new logo design for MPGH..

Go crazy, No rules; except that it must be a logo, not a sig nothing like that..

Knock yourselves out..

Go!


Took me 3 hours to make. Watcha think
Weren't you supposed to host a poll for the photo manip challenge, silly girl lol

haha Obama, niiiiceeee :P
not yet bc not all the contestants have submitted their products..

and this one is for realzz
aahhh...okiez, I'll have my submission tomorrow I'm at a friends house right nao and he doesn't have PS >.>.....
Quote Originally Posted by SgtMiclan View Post
aahhh...okiez, I'll have my submission tomorrow I'm at a friends house right nao and he doesn't have PS >.>.....
Just make it in paint like me. I think Ive got a good shot.
dude sick i luv making logos
lol Obama, well guess I could try paint? But I'm a little too intoxicated to try to put out anything decent, even with PS, so I doubt if I used paint, yeaaaa, I can only imagine......haha
heres what i got

Free standing logos Hyak hon.. like the one we currently have
ooppppps muh bad
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
some one gonna notice it ??
Here is my Outcome , and idk if this is over or not so here
I don't see your outcome
Posts 1–15 of 126 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?