My newest sig. Using topaz and quite a bit of clipping.
Had lots of trouble placing the text somewhere you can read it.
CnC please
sum1 hasta teach me this topaz it owns I WANT THAT SIG ITS HELLA COOL LOL
Google search Topaz Vivacity.
thanks man
ok i downloaded and installed now wut
Originally Posted by Doc
My newest sig. Using topaz and quite a bit of . clipping
Had lots of trouble placing the text somewhere you can read it.
CnC please
as in clipping mask? i see none.
I'd give this a 8.9/10...it's nice
yeah i downloaded it darth and idk were or what i do lol???? were did it go??
Originally Posted by Doc
My newest sig. Using topaz and quite a bit of clipping.
Had lots of trouble placing the text somewhere you can read it.
CnC please
Look in my thread. For your sig.
I used clipping masks for some splatter brushes at the bottom and for text. I know its hard to see coz i added normal splatter over the top of some.
Oh yeah i see, CLIPPING MASKS RULE!
Yepp they do. If done right of course.
Originally Posted by Doc
Yepp they do. If done right of course.
Yep, which you did.
You are getting awesome results, both with the masks and Topaz is the bomb. After seeing the stuff you were making I had to go check into it.
Glad to hear. Or read. Topaz is amazing however you need to know when to use it and how you will use it. You can't simply use it and expect it to come out perfect. You need to know what works and what doesn't work.
Agreed, topaz is mainly to make an already good sig look better dont expect a miracle fix.