less recoil without hack

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Dahuzeal View Post
Is it true that you can go into the combat arms files then go into profiles and make it so you have less recoil?
I want to know because ive seen people post that you can do this on somewere around 20 diff sites yet everytime i do it my recoil is the same.

plz help this is realy confusing
Lol yea you can but ppl on youtube say its patched.
Quote Originally Posted by IrepPa View Post
Lol yea you can but ppl on youtube say its patched.
No you can't, not anymore. youtube is right all hail YT.
i dont know how to close
Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
I'm the one holding the stick in the secret hole in the wall
Oh yea!
But OMG PEDOBEAR IS BEHIND YOU!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
I think it's fucking fake.
Agreed.
Can't do it right now. Probably won't be able to in the future unless the flaming-uber-ninja-Dave comes out with something.
yeahhh.. i think soo!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
I think it's fucking fake.
whos that girl in ur avatar shes fuckin sexy1!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by aaronsxc View Post
whos that girl in ur avatar shes fuckin sexy1!!!!
no clue i found it on the web and im not telling you werelol
Before they encrypted it, I had mine set as Read-Only. It's still there, and the recoil is still less rofl. Nexon failed.
Quote Originally Posted by Dustyn View Post
Before they encrypted it, I had mine set as Read-Only. It's still there, and the recoil is still less rofl. Nexon failed.
lucky ******:
Quote Originally Posted by Dustyn View Post
Before they encrypted it, I had mine set as Read-Only. It's still there, and the recoil is still less rofl. Nexon failed.

Acutally you're wrong, when a patch comes out, they un 'read only' it and it back to defult. Same as using the white chams, you'll have to start it again.


:P
Really in my opinion the player.txt file does almost nothing but if you want to change it go ahead. When nexon made this game they wouldn't set any important changeable options in a txt file. Sorry but I had to say it. Getting a better gun or reading some guides would probably increase you skill higher than fiddling with txt files and praying that it works... :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
Really in my opinion the player.txt file does almost nothing but if you want to change it go ahead. When nexon made this game they wouldn't set any important changeable options in a txt file. Sorry but I had to say it. Getting a better gun or reading some guides would probably increase you skill higher than fiddling with txt files and praying that it works... :P
damn right bro. i think that pretty much summarizes this whole thread
If you think it does, it does.

IF you think it dosn't, it dosn't.

It's all in your head.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us